- Does WAB have application deadlines?
- How long does the admissions process take?
- What is your cut-off birthdate for children entering grade levels?
- How does WAB place students in the appropriate grade levels?
- Do you have school uniforms?
- Does your school provide lunch?
- Where do the WAB students go to university and what is the average IB score of WAB graduates?
- What is WAB doing about air pollution?
We understand that families may relocate to Beijing throughout the school year and so, depending on availability, we can admit students mid-semester. However, in order to facilitate scheduling and course availability, we recommend High School students enroll either at the start of the school year in August or in January at the start of the second semester.
Students are provided with a variety of lunch options each day provided by Aramark.
Lunch prices can vary from a set menu from RMB 28 to RMB 32 and are paid using the student’s SmartCard, which can be recharged with money online.
Providing a safe and healthy learning environment for our students, staff and families is a top priority for Western Academy of Beijing, and we take this issue very seriously. All of our facilities on campus are equipped with reliable, state-of-the-art air filtration systems. WAB also has strict precautionary measures in place to safeguard our students from the dangers of engaging in physical activities outdoors on days when air quality is poor. Please click here to see the steps WAB takes to protect our community from the harmful effects of air pollution.
WAB is very diverse and loving school with an exceptionally great learning environment.