Make a Gift
Your gift to the Western Academy of Beijing helps make our school all that it can be.
Where your donations go
Payment Methods, Terms and Conditions
- By cash, in person to Ms. Wang Li Ming in the Finance Department.
- By wire transfer to the following bank accounts:
China CITIC Bank CITIC Building Sub-Branch
Account Name: 北京京西学校
SWIFT Code: CIBKCNBJ100
RMB Account Number: 7110110182600017090
CITIC Building, No. 19, Jianguomenwai
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100004, China
Beneficiary’s Banker Name & Address: ANZ Beijing Branch
SWIFT Code: ANZBCNSHBJG
Beneficiary Name: Western Academy of Beijing
Beneficiary Account Number: 136333-00001
L130B, L234, China Central Place
No. 79 Jianguo Road, Chao Yang District,
Beijing, P.R.China 100025
*Wire transfer for USD is not permitted by corporations which operate locally in China. This is in accordance with the regulations set forth by the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any further questions, please contact WAB Advancement Officer, Kun Jiao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAB is much more than a school; as students, we are much more than students; as an individual, I’m much more than an individual. I am myself, but WAB made me understand I have a role in my surrounding community.
- WAB students excel in academics and become life-long learners.
- WAB teachers are internationally experienced educators.
- Our campus is colorful and dynamic, designed to enhance the WAB learning experience.
- WAB supports an extensive extracurricular program for all students to explore their passions.
- WAB's warm and supportive community will make your family feel at home.
- WAB is an innovative community of learners.
- WAB exposes students to new, influential ideas.
- Learning extends far beyond the classroom walls.
- WAB engages & serves its community both locally and globally.
- WAB's connections extend around the world.
- … And you know exactly what you're paying for.