Parent Link is the volunteer parent organization that serves as the link between our school, the students and parents that make up the WAB community. Parent Link’s mission is to make a difference by connecting, supporting and enriching our community in a spirit of shared enthusiasm and positive action.
Parent Link connects with the parent community through an extensive network of room parents and grade representatives.
Through them, Parent Link communicates with parents about events throughout the school and also shares the needs and views of parents with the school administration. The Community Link organizes events and activities throughout the year to bring parents together and to experience some of the exciting sights and tastes of this wonderful city. Language coordinators ensure that language is not a barrier when connecting with the community.
All WAB parents and guardians are members of Parent Link - everyone is highly welcome to participate! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting School Activities
Parent Link supports students, teachers and parents through a variety of activities and initiatives. Tiger Spirit Link collaborates with the WABX department to provide support to students involved in extracurricular sports and artistic events.
Friends of the Library collaborates with the school’s libraries to organize book clubs, book fairs, book swaps and even pajama parties to promote a love of books and reading. Volunteers at the school’s two convenient Parent Link shops offer a wide variety of clothing and gift items.
Enriching Life at WAB
Parent Link enriches the life of the WAB community by organizing events like the Career Fair for High School students, the annual Fun Fair, and the Winter Charity Bazaar.
Charity Link aims to enrich the lives of less privileged individuals and show that WAB is both a welcoming and caring school.
Funds raised through the shops and events are used to purchase items or to finance supplementary events that would not otherwise be included in the school budget.
Parent Link activities and initiatives in the WAB community include:
- Winter Charity Bazaar
- Fun Fair
- Career Fair
- International Day
- Clothing Drive
- Beijing tours
- Pajama Party
- Book Swap
WAB is much more than a school; as students, we are much more than students; as an individual, I’m much more than an individual. I am myself, but WAB made me understand I have a role in my surrounding community.
- WAB students excel in academics and become life-long learners.
- WAB teachers are internationally experienced educators.
- Our campus is colorful and dynamic, designed to enhance the WAB learning experience.
- WAB supports an extensive extracurricular program for all students to explore their passions.
- WAB's warm and supportive community will make your family feel at home.
- WAB is an innovative community of learners.
- WAB exposes students to new, influential ideas.
- Learning extends far beyond the classroom walls.
- WAB engages & serves its community both locally and globally.
- WAB's connections extend around the world.
- … And you know exactly what you're paying for.