Map & Directions
The Western Academy of Beijing Campus is conveniently located between the Beijing suburbs and downtown.
Directions to WAB:
From Jing Mi Lu, turn left (west) onto Lai Guang Ying Dong Lu. WAB will be approximately 500m in on your left. Look for brightly colored buildings, a yellow fence and a big red gate (the main entry). Parking is available outside the Elementary School, by the High School, and behind the HUB.
Visitors are required to sign in and pick up a visitor ID card.
- WAB Campus Map (1.3MB)
Western Academy of Beijing
10 Lai Guang Ying Dong Lu,
Chao Yang District, Beijing 100102, P.R.C.
Phone: +86 10 5986 5588
- From Jing Mi Lu, turn left (west) onto Lai Guang Ying Dong Lu. WAB will be approximately 500m in on your left. Look for brightly colored buildings, a yellow fence and a big red gate (the main entry).
- Directions to WAB (455KB)
- Line 405, 538, 696 915, 935, 942 and 980 will take you to the bus station closest to WAB on Jing Mi Lu, Dong Jiao Nong Chang. From there, walk to Lai Ying Guang Dong Road and to WAB.
- Bus 988 will take you directly to WAB's High School entrance at Ma Nan Li station.
- Ride Line 15 to Cui Ge Zhuang Subway Station Exit B, then take 116, 405, 991 or 988 from the Cui Ge Zhuang bus station to the Ma Nan Li bus station directly outside WAB's High School entrance.
Explore our Interactive campus map
- WAB students excel in academics and become life-long learners.
- WAB teachers are internationally experienced educators.
- Our campus is colorful and dynamic, designed to enhance the WAB learning experience.
- WAB supports an extensive extracurricular program for all students to explore their passions.
- WAB's warm and supportive community will make your family feel at home.
- WAB is an innovative community of learners.
- WAB exposes students to new, influential ideas.
- Learning extends far beyond the classroom walls.
- WAB engages & serves its community both locally and globally.
- WAB's connections extend around the world.
- … And you know exactly what you're paying for.