At the Western Academy of Beijing, we believe students learn best in a caring and inclusive environment. We provide focused, in-class support and targeted instruction to meet diverse student needs.
WAB uses a collaborative approach to co-plan, co-teach and co-assess so that students can learn in an inclusive environment with high expectations and high support.
The student is at the heart of our integrated model, and the homeroom teacher is the primary support for students in his or her care. A student's support team will be created according to the needs of the student.
WAB recognizes that the academic, social and emotional needs of these students may be significantly different from their peers. Students, parents and staff are involved in a collaborative process for developing differentiated programs that best support the learning needs of the child as a whole in an inclusive class environment.
Promoting personal well-being, healthy relationships and the successful balance of academic, extracurricular and community.
- WAB students excel in academics and become life-long learners.
- WAB teachers are internationally experienced educators.
- Our campus is colorful and dynamic, designed to enhance the WAB learning experience.
- WAB supports an extensive extracurricular program for all students to explore their passions.
- WAB's warm and supportive community will make your family feel at home.
- WAB is an innovative community of learners.
- WAB exposes students to new, influential ideas.
- Learning extends far beyond the classroom walls.
- WAB engages & serves its community both locally and globally.
- WAB's connections extend around the world.
- … And you know exactly what you're paying for.